- With women in the situation that happens often:
in 10-15% of cases in the first trimester and in 85-90%
cases in the third. Doctors do not believe incontinence
in pregnant disease, but it’s still pretty
unpleasant. Tell what to do if you
faced with this problem.
- You should consult a doctor Though incontinence during pregnancy and is considered
the norm is to go to the doctor. Especially in the early
timing. The doctor will be able to determine the real cause
problems and allay all suspicions.
- Wearing prenatal bandage. It relieves some pressure on the bladder.
To start wearing bandages need 20 weeks, when
the child begins to grow rapidly.
- Drink all you want Do not limit yourself in water,
but don’t drink a lot at night.
Otherwise you will not be able to sleep because of the constant
of urination in the toilet.
- Practice directly
during urination First, try to slow down or completely
to block this process. Then, push the spray
. This will help to better control
- Change the manner of sneezing When you cough or sneeze, open your mouth –
this will reduce the pressure on the diaphragm. You can still bend
slightly bend your knees and lean forward.
- Stop tolerating. Go immediately Try to go to the toilet in time, does not suffer.
When you urinate lean forward slightly –
so the urinary channels are maximally open.
At the end is still a little tighter.
- Follow the rules of hygiene This will help you urological pads
and absorbent underwear Depend.
They are completely invisible under clothing,
but it protects against odor and leaks.
- You will help a good doctor Find a good doctor for the management of pregnancy
and childbirth. A competent specialist will help you
to recover faster and avoid
postpartum urinary incontinence.