How often do we think about how the cooked dish? Temperature useful properties, especially heat treatment, it all pales into insignificance at the sight of a juicy steak, the aroma of which fills the space and turns off our critical mind for a few minutes. Let’s see how you can make the meal both enjoyable and efficient for our body. Talk?
You will be wondering:HOW MINERALS AFFECT OUR BODY
AS VITAMINS CARRY THE HEAT?
Vitamin a is found in liver, garlic, butter, broccoli, seaweed, carrots, tomatoes, green onions and dill. Heat treatment destroys up to 30% of its biological properties. Particularly intense vitamin a is destroyed when roasting, drying by ultraviolet rays. Well preserved by sterilization of products at temperatures up to 120 degrees.
HOW TO SAVE USEFUL PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCTS?
Not to lose in the cooking process all the vitamins, control the temperature: it should not exceed 100 degrees. It will destroy pathogens but retain the biological properties of the products.
- It should be possible to reduce the time of heat treatment.
- Vegetables cook for a couple or bake. Don’t chop them too finely, don’t use a grater or blender is optimal if products are to peel and slice just before serving. Each subsequent warm-up meals reduces its benefit.
- Try to cook one meal, do not freeze the products and not store them too long.
In fact, the nutrient content depends on the method of cooking. It is true that heat treatment may deprive the product of some useful vitamins, but also, this process makes the proteins more digestible in our body.
Let us take you on a tour of the organism at the time of the use of protein products with heat treatment and let the pros with the right preparation.
So, what is squirrel and how to cook food, so our body gets a sufficient amount of the necessary material for it?
Proteins are the Foundation of our body, all our cells, our strength and health. They cannot be replaced with fats and carbohydrates,with proper heat treatment, the use of proteins increases.
At what temperature cooking our products will enrich the body with proteins?
Heat treatment significantly changes the protein quality of food products. Go back a little in the school curriculum lessons on biology, when properly heat treated, there is a complex chain, backed by scientific facts.
Proteins fish and meat, containing digested collagen, become assimilable by the body gluten. The transition of insoluble substances in the gluten starts when the product temperature to 70. When we eat tender meat (tenderloin, loin), poultry.
When cooked, the proteins of meat, fish, eggs shrivel and their digestibility increased.
Also, you can pay attention to how much aromatic substances not only increase appetite, but also taste properties of the product, learning.
For example, boiling at a temperature of 85-90 after boiling the water reduces the loss of meat juice compared to cooking at low boil, and cooking by prolonged boiling can lead to loss of useful properties of food.
Thus, if you know these little tricks of cooking, strictly observe the operating mode, the individual differences of each product, you can save the nutritional value of meals and enrich your health.
Also, it should be said that heat treatment is different and depends on the preservation of nutrients, proteins and vitamins.
Talk about types of cooking and what they’re hiding:
- Smoking. Cause the loss of nutrients due to thermal effects and interactions of smoke components with proteins. And then even forget about the fact that with this impact on the product, the bacteria die.
- Preserving. Changes in nutrient content that occur during canning, depend on the temperature and composition of canned food. For example, when high temperature is connected with sugars, crystallization occurs, which is harmful to health.
- The salting. The method of preparation, which does not benefit in any temperature. From the product eluted soluble proteins, vitamins and minerals. In addition, some proteins are destroyed by salt.
- Drying. The process of storing vitamins depends on frying. If drying occurs without heating, the removal of moisture increases the concentration of nutrients in the finished product, with the exception of vitamin B1.
Having dealt in detail, it is easy to guess, how many pitfalls hides the process of heat treatment of food. Nutrient content in foods depends on many factors and conditions under which they are made: the presence of heat, oxygen, acidity and even exposure to light.
For a better perception of the factors which affect the heat treatment and vitamins in foods, you can make a collective analysis.
- Folic acid (B9) is quite quickly destroyed with all types of physical and chemical influences. Loses its properties even after prolonged storage. For women’s health, especially during pregnancy, this is a very important component.
- Nicotinic acid and the alcohol quickly dissolved in hot water. The benefits of hot red wine, and honey, which is added in boiled water is a myth.
- Culinary processing of products takes about 30% of retinol. Vitamin, which helps normalize metabolism.
As we see, the heat treatment of products is a very individual process and cannot be answered unambiguously where the benefits and filling the body with vitamins, where’s the harm, leading to problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
Everyone interested in their health should follow the method of cooking food because the healthy food it’s simple.
- VITAMINS AND MINERALS IN THE PRACTICE OF A PEDIATRICIAN
- CAN THE BODY TO PROVIDE THEMSELVES WITH VITAMINS?
- THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND VITAMINS