As a health impairment cannot be conclusively excluded, is taken to the article from the sale.
Is affected, according to the Batch with the date of minimum durability 6. March 2020.
Frozen fish contaminated with chlorate
- Product: Golden Seafood Pangasius Fillet
- Content: 475-Ounce Bags (Net Weight)
- Date of minimum durability: 6.3.2020
- Batch number: VN126 VI017
According to Aldi Nord, the recalled product was sold exclusively in these markets:
- Bargteheide, Barleben, Berlin, Germany, Beucha, Beverstedt, Dates, Greven / Großbeeren, Greiz, Hann. Lead, Herten, Hesel, Horst, Jarmen, Bad Laasphe, Lingen, in the middle of the forest, Nortorf, Radevormwald, Germany, Scharbeutz, Seevetal, Seefeld, Schloß-Holte, Schwelm, Weimar, Germany, Werl, Weyhe, Wilsdruff and Wittstock.
How dangerous chlorate is?
According to the European food safety authority, a high chlorate-recording in a single day can be toxic. The substance is in the situation, the ability of the blood to absorb oxygen, limiting, and can lead to kidney failure.
In addition, a longer-term exposure to chlorate in food, particularly in the drinking water is of potential concern for the health of children. Dangerous substance, especially for young people with mild or moderate iodine deficiency is.
Customers who have the affected product at home should bring it in a Aldi-Nord-store. There you of the purchase price will be refunded.
Weak Battery? Then you have probably loaded your Smartphone wrong
FOCUS Online/Wochit Weak battery? Then you have probably loaded your Smartphone wrong
*The post “recall in the case of Aldi Nord: deep-frozen fish with chlorate” is contaminated published by Wizelife. Contact with the executives here.