After the consumption of Sushi: a 71-Year-old must your forearm be amputated

A 71-year-old South Korean has suffered after the consumption of Sushi is a bacterial infection. He got a fever and bad pain in the left Arm. It had formed a Golf ball sized blisters, swelling, and bruising to the Hand and forearm.

The diagnosis: An infection with the bacterium V. vulnificus. The surgeons responded to immediately, empty the bladder and removed the infected tissue. Then you dedicated to the man antibiotics, reported