A long night’s sleep will give long life to everyone

If you want to lead a long and healthy life, then sleep more. Doctors insist that sleep is the best anti-ageing action weapons.

Mankind for centuries trying to answer the question about what is the secret to a long happy and healthy life. There is no doubt that genes play an important role, but scientists believe that their influence explains only 10% of the aging process. And the remaining 90% apparently have on the lifestyle. This is very good news because it means that we all have the potential to be centenarians, that is people that could live 80 to 100 years. Of course, it is very important that during this period we managed to maintain a good physical and intellectual health.

To implement the plans we need more sleep, according to scientists. The problem is that with age, the cycles of sleep are reduced, and circadian rhythms of the body weaken. As a result, it becomes more difficult to obtain an adequate amount of sleep, and even when we fall asleep, we often miss the most refreshing body phases of deep sleep why you Wake up tired. Researchers from the US found that the majority of centenarians get at least 8 hours of sleep at night.

Sleep is important because in this stage the brain goes through a massive cleanup, the cells regenerate and grow. During sleep the brain processes memories and gets rid of toxins. If toxins are suppressed they cause inflammation. Although inflammation is traditionally considered a positive in the recovery after tissue damage and infection if it remains in the body for too long a period of time, it can damage healthy tissue and disrupt the normal functionality of the cells. (READ MORE)