Toxic substances into the blood that can cause a lot of discomfort, including headache
Headache is a very unpleasant condition that is familiar to almost everyone. Doctors identify many different reasons for the occurrence of this pathological condition. Among them, vascular disorders, inflammatory diseases, stress, injuries to the head. One of the common causes of headaches is intoxication.
What is intoxication?
Intoxication called painful condition that occurs when effects on the body of harmful toxic substances.
If these substances enter the body from outside, talking about exogenous intoxication. We can breathe in toxic substances together with air, to obtain food or water. When our body reacts strongly to being hit by a large number of substances from the external environment, we are talking about the poisoning.
But toxins can be produced inside the body endogenous intoxication. Their education contribute to failures in the various systems of the body, damage to tissues, inflammation, metabolic disorders.
How does heavy metal toxicity on the body?
In cases of poisoning by lead and manganese you have dizziness.
Symptoms of intoxication
Symptoms of intoxication are very diverse and depend on what kind of toxic substance works in the body and how it got there. Symptoms of intoxication can be:
- a rash on the skin surface
Quite often, when the intoxication of the organism occurs headache.
Readers ‘ questions : Dear doctor! I am 29 years old, height 166, weight 66 kg 18 October 2013, 17:25 : Dear doctor! I am 29 years old, height 166, weight is 66 kg. In the last time began to feel discomfort on the left side (that bakes, the feeling of the inserted rod that goes through the left shoulder blade). Cardiogram showed normal and I for some time ceased to pay attention to it. A month ago I started to have a headache. After not passing in a week goal. pain see a physician. It turned out that in the early life blood pressure rose 130*100 (usually 100*700-120*80), the pulse 95, the doctor said that on ECG there has been a beginning the blockade of the beam gissa. Did ultrasound of the heart Aorta 31,7 mm aortic valve opening is 19.8 the left atrium 28.4 mm the left ventricle end-diastolic size 47 mm MLC 103 ml end-systolic size 28 mm CSR 29.6 ml. Stroke volume of 73 ml. Heart rate 81-80 Minute volume of 6.66 Ejection fraction 71.1% of the Fraction of shortening of 40.4% The mass of LV myocardium 143 g. Mitral valve: the fold is slightly changed, rear prolabium into the cavity in systole to 2.69 mm (physiological rate), vegetation and calcification at the ends of the valves is detected, the motion of the valves proper – motion bi-directional MS separation of 6.02 MK the velocity of recession of a valve 19,4 cm\\s IT (Mac discovery MK) 30,7 d of the left AV ring 42,7 IVS (d) of 8.68-9,01 layering, expressed asynergia Ssli (d) of 8.34 d pancreas 19,3 PSPG (d) of 3.51 22,1 pulmonary artery at the level of the valves NIP is not expanded, diameter to 18.2, collaberate on the inhale up to 50% Areas of Hyper-, Hypo-. a – or poisoning alone – hypokinesia IVS, with compensatory hyperkinesis ssli Features ECHO heart rate for stability studies Conclusion The heart position right-lavoraconnoi prospermatogonia.The SS rhythm, heart rate for stability studies. Global myocardial contractility and systolic LV function is not changed. Hypertrophy of myocardium and dilatation of the heart chambers are not detected. Indirect evidence of valve dysfunction was not detected. Pulmonary hypertension and improve CVD no. Reasonable asynergia in the fibers IVS (possible hormonal, or electrolyte disorders) The analysis on hormones and thyroid ultrasound showed normal. Recently, the increased heart rate up to 95, shortness of breath, and in connection with this disturbed state and frequent urination. Take Cavinton, motherwort Forte regulon. During these attacks (about 1 every week) Corvalol. Are my problems with the functioning of the heart, especially frightening prolapse View answer
Headache and intoxication
The high content of toxic substances in the blood leads to headaches. About intoxication as the cause of the headache, you can say in many cases.
- Headache in infectious diseases. When infectious agents enter the body and try to grow roots, they produce substances that are for our body toxins. Vividly we feel that the toxic effects of infection when you are sick with SARS or other respiratory illnesses. The virus or bacteria getting into the blood, causing such vivid symptoms like chills, aching muscles and headache. Headache may occur not only in cold but also any other infections, as in this case, in the blood also appear toxic substances.
- Headache food poisoning. In this case, the diet fall into toxic substances that can provoke nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever and headache.
- Headache in diseases of the liver and kidneys. Chronic diseases of the liver, kidneys and gastrointestinal tract can also be cause of headaches. Incorrect operation of these organs leads to disruption of metabolism and changes in the chemical composition of the internal environment of the body. The liver is responsible for cleansing the blood from the decay products and toxic substances, and the kidneys must promptly withdraw the unnecessary substances from the body. If not in full, in the blood starts to circulate an increased amount of harmful substance that leads to headaches.
- Headache the abuse of alcohol. Alcohol withdrawal syndrome is a condition that occurs after alcohol abuse. An integral part of this syndrome is headache. The reason for this toxic effect of acetaldehyde, a substance that is formed in the process of disintegration of alcohol.
- Headache and hormonal disorders. Malfunctions of the endocrine glands leads to the appearance in the blood of excessive amounts of hormones and unsplit the parts, which in turn disrupts the normal course of metabolic processes and contributes to the appearance in the blood of excessive amounts of toxic substances.
- Headache and drug intoxication. Many medicinal drugs can cause headaches. More than others to the toxicity of medication risk are those who uncontrollably uses drugs, or drink them for a long time. Cause headaches can antidepressants, drugs lowering blood pressure, antibiotics, anticonvulsants, etc.
What if the cause of the headache intoxication?
To deal with the headaches, you should try to find out the cause of their occurrence. To make it quite difficult, so you should seek help from a doctor. And as the ambulance it is possible to apply painkillers.
Avoid the toxic effect of the harmful substances from the outside, check the condition of your body. This will help you to deal with the headaches caused by intoxication.